I often get frantic calls and emails from business owners about negative online reviews. Most of them often thank me profusely for the tips I share. I’ve enjoyed seeing them go from frustrated and clueless to empowered and motivated to overcome the issue.
Why don’t you let me share with you what many SMEs in US and Singapore have learned about turning negative online reviews into financial cash cows? I’ll love to share with you what I’ve studied since 2008 on this topic and give you some ideas, strategies and resources to beat the odds.
In my session, I will share the following:
– An overview of how todays’ online review sites work
– Analysing the content of an email to find bright spots
– How to write empathetic and engaging replies
– Give you a free copy of my ultimate Yelp review Guide (cost )
– Share 7 habits of highly successful reviews practices for SMEs
– 5 lessons learned from Managing Reviews, worth
– 4 strategies to regain the confidence of your customers
– Lessons from industry leaders in
– How to lead effective change
This session is limited to 10 people and it is more of a close-door session to discover.
Instructor, Gideon F. Mukwai
It is taught by Gideon F. Mukwai, an award winning speaker and seasoned facilitator. He has studied online review management especially media websites, educational institutions and crisis public safety organisations. He holds an MA in New Media Journalism, from Reynolds School of Journalism, University of Nevada, Reno.
He has a track record in professional training and speaking from 19 Countries: 10 countries in Asia, 5 countries in Africa, 2 Countries in the Middle East and 2 countries in N. America.
So far, he has trained over 14,400 professionals and students worldwide including:
- Oracle Corporation
- Dell Corporations
- US Social Security Administration
- Shell Eastern Petroleum
- BNP Paribas
at Bussorah Training Room
45 Bussorah Street